Something's gotta give.
I'm Gwyn Fallbrooke, a psychotherapist in Oakland and Berkeley, California. I help high achievers with marginalized identities—queer, trans, nonbinary, femme, POC, poly, kinky—who want to find room for their whole selves in their relationships, families, workplaces, and communities.
Do you worry that you're:
- not accomplishing enough, even when you’re exhausted at the end of every day?
- behind on career, relationship, and family milestones you’re supposed to have hit by now?
- a fraud or impostor, no matter how often you receive praise and recognition?
- secretly falling apart, even though your friends and coworkers see you as totally put together?
- never going to get to a point where you’re happy with your life and comfortable in your own skin?
When we learn to trust the quiet, wise voice inside of us—the voice that’s intimately connected with what we want and need—worry transforms into clarity.
If you're feeling overwhelmed and stuck, wondering how much longer you can keep pushing yourself far past your limits in a life that barely feels like your own, I'm glad you've found me.
Therapy has the ability to empower and embolden us in often surprising ways. It can get to the root of what's holding us back (on internal, interpersonal, and sociocultural levels) and help us build a life we love.
Let’s help you find the life you’re longing for.
If you're looking for help with...
- Unsatisfying relationships or relationship transitions
- Work-related stress
- Low self-esteem
- Sex and sexuality
- Gender identity concerns
- Issues relating to power, privilege, and oppression
- Personal growth
- Spiritual connection and development